Are you bored with your dinner menus? Want to serve something different? You can try these simple shrimp recipes ideas. Aside from offering rich flavors, these recipes do not take much time too. Sure, they are really suitable for you who do not want to be bothered with kitchen matters but still crave to homey dishes.
1. Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe
Did you ever try Thai food? One of the famous Thai foods is Pad thai, a kind of stir-fried noodles with rich spices. Pad thai is also spelled as Phat thai. So, here are the ingredients you need to prepare.
- 6 ounces or 1 pack of uncooked rice noodles
- 7 ounces of medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 ounces of chicken meat, cut into small pieces
- 7 ounces of bean sprouts, cleaned dan chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 shallots cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons of tamarind juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Cooking oil (olive or canola oil)
- Boil the water and cook the rice noodles until al dente. Remove and drain it, mix with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Saute the garlic and shallot until they emit a fragrant aroma.
- Add shrimp and chicken, saute until they change color.
- Then, add some tamarind juice, sugar and soy sauce. Stir well.
- Finally, add rice noodles and bean sprouts, mix evenly. Cook until the spices are absorbed and the noodles are dry.
- Serve on a plate with a sprinkling of mashed peanuts.
If you like dishes with rich flavorings, this is one of the shrimp recipes you must try. Not only delicious served at dinner, but you may also eat Pad Thai as a lunch menu.
2. Garlic Lemon Shrimp Recipe
It is one of the easy shrimp recipes that contain lots of nutrients. Shrimp itself is known for its omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for our heart.
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 24 ounces of shrimp, skinned and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 50 cc of chicken broth
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, salt, and ground pepper, saute until the shrimp is well cooked, set aside.
- Stir-fry garlic until fragrant, add chicken broth and lemon juice. Simmer.
- Reduce the heat, let the chicken broth reduce by half, and then add 6 tablespoons of butter, let it melt and mix well.
- Add shrimp to the broth, mix well.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
Are you on a diet? If yes, this is one of the low carb shrimp recipes you should try at home.
3. Simple Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
Do you want to serve a plate of special fried rice for your weeknight menu? And here is one of easy shrimp fried rice recipes you can cook at home.
- 1 plate of rice
- 5 ounces of shrimp (saute until well cooked, then peel the skin)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 stalk of chives (finely chopped)
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cloves shallots
- Pepper powder
- Sweet soy sauce
- Chicken broth powder
- Use medium heat to melt the butter. Then add garlic and shallot, saute until fragrant.
- Add scrambled eggs and rice. Mix well.
- Give pepper, salt, chicken broth powder, and sweet soy sauce. Stir it.
- Cook for a few minutes until the shrimp fried rice is perfectly cooked.
- This special shrimp fried rice is ready to be served for your beloved family.
Are you interested in trying one of these delicious shrimp recipes?
4. Shrimp Aglio Olio Recipe
Put some shrimp on the pasta will certainly give a more savory and rich taste.
- 9 ounces of spaghetti
- 7 ounces of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Parmesan cheese powder
- Cook pasta with a little oil and salt until al dente. After that, drain it and set aside.
- Heat oil, then saute garlic until fragrant. Add paprika powder and peeled shrimp. Stir-fry until the shrimp changes color.
- Then add the pasta, and season with salt, parmesan powder, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- Serve pasta while still warm.
It is one of the light shrimp pasta recipes and is perfect for those who do not like cream sauce or bolognese, which is too rich in flavor.
5. Grilled Cheesy Shrimp Recipe
If you like some cheesy menus, this is one of the shrimp recipes that will be your favorite.
- 17 ounces of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Brush the shrimp with butter, marinated with black pepper and salt. Let it stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven, sprinkle grated mozzarella over shrimp. Add chopped parsley and black pepper. Bake the shrimp until well cooked.
For those of you who are busy and do not have much time to cook, it never hurts to try these shrimp recipes. Happy cooking!